[ardour-users] "Clipping" type noise when monitoring or during playback

timoelli at frontiernet.net timoelli at frontiernet.net
Sun May 27 11:58:35 PDT 2007

At the moment while I'm seeing if I like this I'm just using the
integrated audio of the mother board, "8-channel (7.1) audio subsystem
using the SigmaTel STAC9271D audio codec and Dolby Home Theater
certification"

This should be the link to the motherboard.

http://support.gateway.com/s/MOTHERBD/INTEL/4006159R/4006159Rsp2.shtml

Thanks,
Tim