[ardour-users] LADSPA plugins takes much resourses ?

Steven Chamberlain steven at pyro.eu.org
Sun May 27 07:06:08 PDT 2007

sv-e at sv-e.dk wrote:
> I have tried different LADSPA plugins, but I cant remember the % of
> DSP, I'll check.

Could you maybe list some of the plugins you've tried?  I've had
problems with some versions of the CAPS plugins, and still have
occaisional problems with various TAP plugins.  Others like the 'SC-'
compressors always work fine, as does 'simple amplifier' (if that's it's
exact name...)

Btw. you must have just used the ordinary 'Reply' button, as your email
came to me directly (off-list) and hasn't been sent to the mailing list.
 If this isn't what you meant to do, see if your mail client has a
'Reply to all' button, or maybe put the mailing list in the Cc: field
manually.

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain