[ardour-users] Ardour 2.0 and MCU

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Wed May 16 06:35:08 PDT 2007

> Last I saw on this list, I think this was on the team's 'want to do' list, but they didn't have an MCU to test with.  Out of curiosity, do you have an MCU or the new MCU Pro?

I had seen a post about wanting testers, and replied back to the OP on
it, but hadn't heard back in that regards.

And in this case it is an MCU Pro, running through MIDI like a MCU
instead of over USB.  I don't have the USB ALSA module compiled for my
kernel right now and don't have internet access at home to get it.

Might have to check 2.0rc1 if that worked for someone else,  though I
don't think it will answer this one(If I can even still find a tarball
of it), but thanks for the suggestion.

        Seablade