[ardour-users] Ardour 2 -- very happy

Brett W. McCoy idragosani at gmail.com
Mon May 14 07:04:36 PDT 2007

So, I did my first real recording session with Ardour 2 yesterday and
am extremely pleased with lots of things (I loved Ardour 0.99 also).
Everything was totally solid, no troubles with recording and mixing,
and I kept coming across little tweaks in the UI that made me think
"gee, I like this a LOT more!" (especially faders and panning
widgets). The percussionist I was recording had never done any kind of
studio work so he was like a kid in a toy store, and it's good his
first exposure to DAW software is Ardour! Going to try out the
Tranzport tonight... I'd experimented with it before in earlier CVS
versions (it worked out of the box,more or less) but haven't done
anything serious yet.

Good job gang! $10 a month has been sooooooo worth it for me!

-- Brett