[ardour-users] splice-mode in Ardour 2.0 and 2.0.2

Klaumi Klingsporn klaumikli at gmx.de
Fri May 11 15:04:05 PDT 2007

Hello,

could somebody please explain to me the new behaviour of splice-mode in
2.0?

In 0.99.3, when I cut a range of a region in splice-mode, the two
resulting new regions snapped together (the latter to the prior).
In 2.0.2 there seemed to be no difference between slide- und
splice-mode: the two resulting new regions keep staying on there old
place in the timeline.
I tried all variations of magnetic- and snapping-variants: It's all the
same?!

There must be some brick between my eyes?

Klaumi

--
Klaus-M. Klingsporn
klaumikli at gmx.de