[ardour-users] Ardour on mac or linux

Doug McLain doug at nostar.net
Wed Mar 21 06:29:33 PDT 2007

Nothing against getting a mac of course, but I just wanted to let you
know that the machine you have is plenty capable 16 tracks+.  I run an
AMD 2400+ with a single 80GB PATA hard drive and record 11-16 tracks at
a time, usually for up to an hour or more in one shot.  I use 2 M-Audio
Delta 1010LT's together to get 16 analog inputs, which works quite well
for me.

Doug