[ardour-users] Vocal removal

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 08:42:55 PDT 2007

Brett Clark wrote:

>  >> a quick reverse
> Im not sure what you mean by this?

Simply select the offending audio segment in something like audacity and 
reverse it. Since you now mentioned that it's a hip-hop track, this 
wouldn't be out of style that much. It will just sound like someone is 
spinning the record backwards to a sec.

peace, love & harmony

http://www.atte.dk      | quintet:      http://www.anagrammer.dk
                         | compositions: http://www.atte.dk/compositions

More information about the Ardour-Users mailing list