[ardour-users] Vocal removal

Brett Clark Brett at ciscoinc.com
Mon Mar 19 06:37:56 PDT 2007

>> philicorda wrote:
>> take a short section ... edit it over the offending words

Great idea.  I was actually trying that yesterday by finding another word sung
in the same key and placing it over, but the results were still noticable.

>> try obscuring it with a bleep
Another good idea, Im going to try doing that tonight.

>> a quick reverse
Im not sure what you mean by this?

>> or a guitar break
Its a hip-hop song, so there isnt any guitar in there.

Thanks
--Brett