[ardour-users] Bummer: segfaults when reloading project

Gerhard Zintel Gerhard.Zintel at web.de
Tue Jul 17 09:32:56 PDT 2007

Hello Ianas,

I have not worked with Ardour2 yet but like in 0.99 you should find all the
wave files recorded within the 'sounds' sub-directory of the project. This
files are in 32 bit float format normaly thus your Wave-Player / Editor
should be able to handle that format (e.g. Audacity does).

No idea with the Gtk stuff - sorry.

Gerhard