[ardour-users] Bummer: segfaults when reloading project

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Tue Jul 17 04:10:57 PDT 2007

Folks,

  I got these fun tracks that I improvised and after closing ardour2
and restarting it to re-open the work, ardour2 cannot reload the
tracks !  That's a REAL bummer.

System is Fedora Core 6.  The error is:

Gtk-Message: (for origin information, set GTK_DEBUG): failed to
retrieve property `GtkWidget::cursor-color' of type `GdkColor' from rc
file value "((GString*) 0x154d520)" of type `GString' Loading
session /Share/Compotes/c26/c26 using snapshot c26 (1) Erreur de
segmentation

  Is there a way to find back and hear again my improvisation ???

  Ardour2 will restart and create a new project, but refuses to load
that one. I wanted just to export the improv as a wav file so I can
listen to it.

  Is there any other way to retrieve the tracks in such a way that it's
possible to listen to them all together in a wav file or something ?

Thanks !