[ardour-users] Short question concerning quality

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 10:35:50 PDT 2007

Ignore stupid man(me) that didn't read your statement about not wanting to
buy a high end;)

There are audio interface ranging from about $80USD to $300USD or so that
you could look at depending on what you want it to do.  I would check the
Alsa soundcard matrix as well as the freebob supported devices list.  I
believe the MAudio transit is supported and is probably one of your cheaper
bets for decent quality, so that might make a good starting point.  But it
all depends on the feature set you are looking for.

            Seablade