[ardour-users] A decent sound card for Ardour

René Moolenaar millersound at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 26 01:49:06 PST 2007

Hi,

I'm using an ada8000 and a presonus digimax lt with my 01v96v2. The presonus
has much better preamps then the ada8000. Recordings made with the presonus
stand better in the mix. But it has only 8 inputs and is more expensive. The
ada8000 has 8 outputs as well.

Here is a comparation of several preamps. Only problem it is in German, but
it also include the ada8000.

www.amazona.de/index.php?page=26&file=2&article_id=848