[ardour-users] A decent sound card for Ardour

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 07:38:23 PST 2007

Hi,
   Yeah, watch out for Behringer. I've had a couple of pieces by them
over the years, most recently a smallish headphone amp. It seems that
on all of the things I've purchased I eventually end up with bad
connections where you plug things in and out, as well as noisy spots
in controls.

   I personally love what Behringer does for certain price points but
personally I would *never* put any of their units in my main
monitoring path.

Just my 2 cents,
Mark