[ardour-users] A decent sound card for Ardour

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Jan 24 00:30:30 PST 2007

Thanks for that Sampo - £156UK is much nearer the mark for me!  It's a
pity my current Antex card isn't compatible.  Although it's quite an old
card, it has some good features such as SMPTE timecode in/out as well as
wordclock & video sync inputs, to support the usual audio and midi ports.
Can't seem to find Linux drivers for it though, which is really frustrating.
:-(

John