[ardour-users] Gina 2.0 Card

Christopher Boggs c.boggs at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 13:38:46 PST 2007

I don't have any personal experience with that card, but here is what I do
know.

Go here http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/index.php?vendor=All and find
your card (I saw Gina20 and Gina24, not sure which is which) then to the
right in the same row click the name in parentheses under "Details".  That
should give you a walkthrough on how to get drivers installed and working.

  _____