[ardour-users] Ardour2 + VST = no keyboard input in VST interface?

Harold Aling h.aling at home.nl
Thu Jan 4 02:00:11 PST 2007

Dear list,

I recently compiled VST support into Ardour2 and installed one of my
favorite plugins using wine: drumagog[1].

The plugin seems to work perfectly in Ardour2, except for the fact that
the plugin's VST interface doesn't take any keyboard input... When
pressing a 'z' in an input box for example, Ardour changes to the zoom
tool on the background...

Has anyone experienced the same behavior in other VST plugins? Is it
Wine, Ardour or Drumagog specific?

I use Ardour beta9, Drumagog 4.08 (both demo[2] and retail) and Wine 0.9.28

Cheers!

Harold.

[1] http://www.drumagog.com
[2] http://www.drumagog.com/DrumagogDemo.exe