[ardour-users] A decent sound card for Ardour

Christopher Boggs c.boggs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 07:35:15 PST 2007

Yeah the RME stuff is not cheap at all, but it's high quality...

Just a note, I don't own one, but was warned not to expect much quality out
of the preamps (XLR mic inputs) on the 1010LT...I think it was someone on
this very same list that mentioned that when I was researching which card to
buy.  I'm still trying to get my hands on a used 1010....