[ardour-users] A decent sound card for Ardour

Brett Clark Brett at ciscoinc.com
Tue Jan 2 12:21:50 PST 2007

I use a Delta 1010, its the same as the 1010LT except for the breakout
box that puts the AD/DA converters away from the computer.  This card
has always worked flawlessly for me on Linux.  It was originally on a Win2k
machine, but i decided to switch to Ardour one day and it worked right off
the bat.  Im running Fedora Core 3.

I didnt have to do any configuration with JACK at all.  It was as seemless
as could be.

As a side note, you will also want then Envy24control to access the 1010's
onboard mixer.

Hope this helps...

--Brett