[ardour-users] Audiophile 192 Not working.

Bob Smith lemule23 at yahoo.ca
Fri Feb 16 18:30:50 PST 2007

All,

I saw a discussion, through google about someone having issues with the Audiophile 192 but the post was never resolved.  The final comment being:

>>Doesn't ALSA support this card with the ICE1724 (envy24HT) driver?
No.

The entire thread is here:
http://lists.ardour.org/pipermail/ardour-users-ardour.org/2005-July/002527.html

I have installed JackLab ( distorted signal ), Fedora 6 ( no sound ) and 64Studio ( no sound ).  Can anyone point me to the solution?  I have been looking for 2 days now with no luck.  I just keep getting your posts from 2005.

Cheers,
Rhys

http://mail.yahoo.com