[ardour-users] subscription push - keep ardour alive

Luc Tanguay lucus at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 5 16:07:59 PST 2007

This weekend I used Ardour to record a song with my new band.  While
having a simple setup (delta-66/48kHz, 2 keyboards, 2 guitars, 3 voices,
bass , hydrogen drum and at most 3 simultaneous input), Ardour did the
job... better than the musician :-)

Hope other canadians or quebec users will subscribe... or dare to...
Maybe Canada will donate more than Australia or UK or USA? =-)

Luc