[Ardour-Users] (no subject)

Lieven Moors lievenmoors at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 11 08:27:29 PDT 2007

Hi everybody,I'm installing Boost on my System, and I am installing all libraries.I don' t like the fact that boost is so big, so I would like to know which libraries ardour exactly needs.I read ardour only uses the header files. But this is confusing since I read most of the boost-libraries consist of header files only.Can I build ardour against the boost source-tree without installing boost? I'm not familiar with scons, so I wouldn't know how to do that.Thanks for your help,greetsLieven