[Ardour-Users] Struggling to do anything at all

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sat Aug 4 06:47:14 PDT 2007

On Sat, 2007-08-04 at 14:39 +0100, Steven Chamberlain wrote:
> > Andrew Johnston wrote:
> >> All that said, I would actually like to see a feature freeze for a
> >> while, until every single bug has been sorted.
>
> Hmmm yeah, I'd like that too, but for many people Ardour seems stable
> and they would probably disagree with us.

even if they agreed with you, i think that asking for 1360 currently
unresolved issues in mantis to be fixed before we work on any new
features might be a bit draconian.

i generally try to give high priority to crash-inducing bugs on a
periodic basis. other bugs get fixed as they get fixed.

i would remind everyone that development resources for Ardour are a
relatively scarce commodity.

--p