[Ardour-Users] Ardour 2.0.5 released

Colin Fletcher colinf at axicon.com
Fri Aug 3 13:27:49 PDT 2007

Paul Davis wrote:
> In another mostly-fixup release, the Ardour project brings
> you release 2.0.5, mostly to correct issues discovered on OS X after
> 2.0.4 was released (There was no email notification of 2.0.4's release
> because of these issues).
>
> The tarball: http://ardour.org/files/releases/ardour-2.0.5.tar.bz2

It looks like gtk2_ardour/ardour2_ui_dark.rc.in and
gtk2_ardour/ardour2_ui_light.rc.in are missing from the 2.0.5 source
tarball:

scons: *** Source `gtk2_ardour/ardour2_ui_dark.rc.in' not found, needed
by target `gtk2_ardour/ardour2_ui_dark.rc'.  Stop.

I downloaded both these files from SVN, and scons was happy to continue,
but I assume they were supposed to be included the tarball...

Colin Fletcher.