[Ardour-Users] Plugins and stability

Steven Chamberlain steven at pyro.eu.org
Fri Aug 3 12:16:41 PDT 2007

Justin M. Streiner wrote:
> I think that's a great idea.  I'm not aware of a site that pulls together
> information on LADSPA, TAP, and all of the other plugin families out
> there, including user reviews and comments.  Perhaps an audio plugin wiki
> hosted at a neutral location is in order :)

I was just thinking the same, but maybe there is one already... does
anyone know of anything similar?

If not, I like the idea.  I plan to start testing/debugging various
LADSPA plugins soon, my main interest is to tackle denormal problems
once and for all because some have gone un-fixed for years.  It would be
nice if I could document my findings/results somewhere.

--
Steven Chamberlain
steven at pyro.eu.org