[Ardour-Users] Contributing to manual

jacklang at froggy.com.au jacklang at froggy.com.au
Thu Aug 2 20:10:20 PDT 2007

Hi,

I'm putting together a folio of technical writing, as I'm seeking work in
this field. I'd like to contribute to the Ardour manual, and I think that
an update of the key commands page might be a good place to start. My idea
is to go through and update all the default assignments and write up some
more explicit instructions on changing the key commands for each version
and platform of Ardour. My questions: will a document as I just described
become redundant in the very near future; and, is someone else already on
this task?

-Jack