[ardour-users] ardour1 -> ardour2 problems

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 12:54:35 PDT 2006

Hi

Just grabbed ardour2 from cvs and build it. Wow, looks beautiful.
However I have a couple of questions:

1) Is it possible to open old ardour session in ardour2? I tried, but
didn't succeed.

2) I normally have seq24 be time master and tried making a new session
in ardour2 with sync to jack + ardour2 *not* being time master. When I
stated playing in seq24 (or ardour2 for that matter) the whole system
froze and a hard reboot was all I could do. Anything I should make sure
is set some certain way?

3) How far from stable is ardour2? Which areas are more stable and which
are more unstable?

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte