[ardour-users] Continuing thanks

Brett Clark Brett at ciscoinc.com
Tue Sep 12 11:43:58 PDT 2006

Ill 3rd that.  I came from a Win2K environment running CoolEditPro.  I couldnt afford
upgrading, and was familiar with Linux so i thought i would give Ardour a shot.  The
one thing that i thought i would miss about CE was the wav editor.  As it turns out,
i dont really miss it after all.  As Brett McCoy pointed out, i really like being able
to do software "patch panel" type signal routing (eg. Ardour -> Jamin -> Ardour) and
syncronization (Ardour & Rosegarden).  So far, Ardour has had everything i needed
to do what i needed done.

Im still running 0.99.3, but look forward to playing with 2.0 someday.

Thanks to all contributors!!!

--Brett Clark