[ardour-users] automation portability inquiry

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Thu Oct 26 22:33:34 PDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-10-26 at 23:14 -0400, Paul Davis wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-10-26 at 20:02 -0700, Mark Knecht wrote:
> > Paul,
> >    I would be disappointed if that was the case. I haven't done all
> > that many sessions in Ardour but it would be a drag to not have them
> > work anymore. I expect that there are other folks out there with far
> > bigger problems than I would have though.
> >
> >    If for some reason it doesn't make sense to put conversion into
> > Ardour 2.0 is there a possibility that someone on the development team
> > could provide a conversion program so that older sessions could be
> > converted to 2.0 format before we load them?
>
> this option would be my preference, yes.

    That would work for me.

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner
http://myweb.cableone.net/eviltwin69

arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways, chardonnay in one hand, chocolate in the other, body
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride'"