[ardour-users] Combine (reverse of split) two regions?

Allan Wind allan_wind at lifeintegrity.com
Sun Oct 22 09:23:57 PDT 2006

On 2006-10-22T09:16:54-0400, Paul Davis wrote:
> there really is no way. its still slated as a post 2.0 feature.

Thanks for your answers.

> and in addition, please please please stop using 0.9beta28. that version
> is ancient compared to the official 0.99.3 release. if you are using a
> packaged version for a particular distro, complain *bitterly*. 0.99.3
> has been out for close to a year at this time, and there is no excuse
> for anyone packaging or using 0.9beta-anything at this point.

Debian GNU/Linux 3.1 (stable or sarge) packaged that version on
2006-3-10.  Debian 4.0 is due end of year and looks like it will include
Ardour 0.99.3.

I understand where you are coming from, but other than a few problems (3
instances where sound disappeared and fixed with a restart, and having
to remove a bus to really get rid of a sample no longer needed) ardour
has just worked for me.  Gratefulness is all that I muster :-)

/Allan