[ardour-users] Combine (reverse of split) two regions?

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sun Oct 22 06:16:54 PDT 2006

On Sat, 2006-10-21 at 17:03 -0400, Allan Wind wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> On 2006-10-15T21:10:57-0400,  wrote:
> > Is there a way to combine selected regions?  Or is the only way to do
> > this a freeze or export all the files and combine them externally?
>
> Is there really no way to combine regions?  When I fiddle with a track I
> end up with lots of regions that I prefer combining when happy with the
> result.  This is with 0.9beta28.

there really is no way. its still slated as a post 2.0 feature.

and in addition, please please please stop using 0.9beta28. that version
is ancient compared to the official 0.99.3 release. if you are using a
packaged version for a particular distro, complain *bitterly*. 0.99.3
has been out for close to a year at this time, and there is no excuse
for anyone packaging or using 0.9beta-anything at this point.

--p