[ardour-users] Noise Removal

Jason Russler jason.russler at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 11:02:30 PDT 2006

That feature in Audacity is nice and I suggest you simply use it.  Ardour
doesn't have any real wav editor capability and I'm unaware of any LADSPA
plugins that will do the job (though one may exist).   Snd is likely have
something that will do a nice targeted removal as well but I haven't really
used it so I don't know.