[ardour-users] Plugins not friendly

Bengt Gördén bengan at sunet.se
Sat Nov 25 03:43:43 PST 2006

lördag 25 november 2006 08:15 skrev Atte André Jensen:
> . wrote:
> > I propose that we share a list of plugins that are not friendly with
> > ardour.
>
> I think the opposite would be more useful, which is the one/two top
> parametric EQ's, reverbs, compressors, etc, that both work well with
> ardour and sound good.

I belive they serve different purposes. "The best" is sort of the musical side
of it and "not friendley" are the technical side. I would like to see both.

I've been away from music and stuff for quite some time (illness) and just
returned to it. I did reinstall my gentoo-box with Jacklab-SuSE. And the
first thing I did was to fire up Ardour. I found myself browsing through all
the plugins. So if there is a list that would get me starting, musically, I
would really appreciate that.

regards,

/Bengan