[ardour-users] Ardour 2 beta 8 = Universal Binary?

Jesse Chappell jesse at essej.net
Fri Nov 17 06:59:52 PST 2006

Ah, subtle find.  We use a tool called Platypus that generates the mac
application bundle, which generates a binary that runs a script which
then runs the "real" ardour binaries (which  are universal).  Somehow
the platypus-created wrapper wasn't universal this time, which is why
Finder shows it as PPC.   We will fix it, but like I said Ardour
should run fine (and natively) on both platforms.

jlc