[ardour-users] Ardour 2 beta 8 = Universal Binary?

Matthew Hiscock audio at bootlegsounds.com
Fri Nov 17 06:57:11 PST 2006

When I first start up Ardour2 on my macbook, Activity Monitor says
process "Ardour2" is a PowerPC app, then by the time the icon has
stopped bouncing and I have to choose the project to open, that
"Ardour2" process has disappeared and is replaced by "ardour" which
is an Intel app.

site: http://www.bodega-audio.com
label myspace: http://www.myspace.com/bodegaaudio
dj/prod. myspace: http://www.myspace.com/fateastcoast