[ardour-users] beta8 on ubuntu64

Michal Žeravík michalz at olomouc.com
Fri Nov 17 02:28:10 PST 2006

Hi,

I gave a try ardour2 beta8, nice looking, good work folks.

Noticed few things:
- checkboxes are too dark (low contrast if they are checked or not), but
nice theme
- I'm using digital.out on my pci Audiophile2496, it's playback9 and 10.
How can I make default output routes to that ? (for every new project)
Is it possible to se up default playback ports all the way?
- I've tried internal click, routed to master or directly to playback,
but it didn't work
- will it be possible to edit lines of automation freely? to make
midpoints,
drag them over and so on. current way with Write options (old way) is
not so flexible
- "Show used automation" displays parameters which are not in use in
used plugins
- how can I move display horizontally with keystroke+mousewheel (old way
was alt+wheel?)
- please do wave regions editable in external editor (in right click
menu maybe)

Is it such report interesting for you? Is it detailed enough?
Sorry for my english and thank you for your hard work on ardour.

Michal