[ardour-users] beta8 on ubuntu64
michalz at olomouc.com
Fri Nov 17 02:28:10 PST 2006
I gave a try ardour2 beta8, nice looking, good work folks.
Noticed few things:
- checkboxes are too dark (low contrast if they are checked or not), but
- I'm using digital.out on my pci Audiophile2496, it's playback9 and 10.
How can I make default output routes to that ? (for every new project)
Is it possible to se up default playback ports all the way?
- I've tried internal click, routed to master or directly to playback,
but it didn't work
- will it be possible to edit lines of automation freely? to make
drag them over and so on. current way with Write options (old way) is
not so flexible
- "Show used automation" displays parameters which are not in use in
- how can I move display horizontally with keystroke+mousewheel (old way
- please do wave regions editable in external editor (in right click
Is it such report interesting for you? Is it detailed enough?
Sorry for my english and thank you for your hard work on ardour.
More information about the Ardour-Users