[ardour-users] Another Patient OSX Ardour user

Mat Wall-Smith mat at slashstarhash.com
Wed Nov 15 13:55:32 PST 2006

Just a note for the archive. This problem was solved and was local.
Some libraries were missing and for some reason re-installing didn't
fix the problem.

Tracking down all references to x11 then reinstalling from the hidden
X11user.pkg solved the problem.
This was after reinstalling using the installer in the past.......

Never mind...I am now happily using Ardour 2 and it looks/sounds
terrific.

Looking forward to video post support........
It must be just around the corner...

Thanks to Jesse for the help..