[ardour-users] Can't make hidden tracks visible in eidt window - Finally got it!!

John Lyon john at johnlyon.tzo.com
Mon Nov 13 18:13:49 PST 2006

Thanks David,

You were right.

One problem I have with Ardour is that I have very low vision. If I set
the screen to a resolution where I can see better, I'm only seeing a part
of the
Ardour editing window. But when I set the screen resoltion lower (making
things look larger), I could see the little tab for expanding the 'tracks'
window.

Thanks very much!

John