[ardour-users] Can't make hidden tracks visible in eidt window

John Lyon john at johnlyon.tzo.com
Mon Nov 13 09:03:48 PST 2006

Thanks David, for the reply. Still can't figure this out.

In the mixer window I can see the missing tracks. In the edit window, there
are two tracks missing. I can't see them, so I can't click on them to
bring them back. Yet I can hear them when I play, and I can see them
in the mixer windows.

I don't see a window labelled 'track's. Is it unlablled?

I've actually been using ardour for the past couple of years, and loving it.
But this is frustrating.

Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Regards,

John