[ardour-users] ardour2 crashing while removing a bus

Dragan Noveski perodog at gmx.net
Mon May 29 07:08:31 PDT 2006

hi,
i think that i did exactly as you mentioned, but the last, typing

"thread apply all bt" i het only the following output:

Gtk-Message: ./ardour2_ui.rc:83: failed to retrieve property `GtkWidget::cursor-color' of type `GdkColor' from rc file value "((GString*) 0x8c91b20)" of type `GString'

[Switching to Thread -1236302144 (LWP 6433)]
0xb6aaf2e0 in free () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
(gdb)
(gdb)
(gdb)
(gdb)
(gdb) thread apply all bt
Couldn't get registers: Kein passender Prozess gefunden.
(gdb)
(gdb) thread apply all bt
Couldn't get registers: Kein passender Prozess gefunden.
(gdb)
Couldn't get registers: Kein passender Prozess gefunden.
(gdb)
Couldn't get registers: Kein passender Prozess gefunden.
(gdb)

"...no prozess found.." in german.

what do you think about?

regards,