[ardour-users] Import Audio as New Track imports prior imports again

Jesse Chappell jesse at essej.net
Fri May 12 03:55:18 PDT 2006

On 5/11/06, Neil Nelson <xxx at mphmedia.net> wrote:
> Ardour 0.99.3

What platform?

> I was importing a few audio files and after the first file was showing
> in a track on the editor screen noticed that a second import was
> running. The second import loaded the previously imported file again.
> Each import session imports all the previously imported files. Of course
> I cancel them as soon as they start. Only one file is selected for each
> import session.

Exactly which entry point to the import dialog did you use?  The track
context menu->Import->Insert external sndfile?  Or from the regionlist
(embed or import), or from the Session menu?  I'm guessing the first
since it showed up in your track.  Were the imported files in
different directories or the same?

jlc