[ardour-users] Surround Sound Mixing and Panning

Hector Centeno-Garcia h.centeno at sympatico.ca
Fri May 5 07:16:33 PDT 2006

Hello,

I found this unanswered thread pointing to the same problems I'm facing
now that I'm trying to use the surround panner in Ardour 99.3. I can add
to it that the panner in the editor mixer and in the general mixer never
mirror each other. I hope someone can share some commentaries about this
issues.

Thank you!

Hector.