[ardour-users] Generic DAW book tips?

Alex Polite notmyprivateemail at gmail.com
Wed May 3 14:56:26 PDT 2006

Ok. I just learnt about automation by posing a question to the list.
Now that I know about it, and  I realize that it's a pretty basic
function on any DAW and that I should probably read up on stuff like
that. Once I knew about it I actually found it in the ardour
documentation and remembered I had read about but didn't realise it's
importance at the time.

Are there any good books that introduces all the concepts of digital
audio editing, maybe showing examples from a piece of software very
similar to ardour (like Protools)?

--
Alex Polite
http://flosspick.org - finding the right open source