[ardour-users] exporting to CD

Dragan Noveski perodog at gmx.net
Fri Mar 31 05:28:31 PST 2006

Paul Davis wrote:

>On Fri, 2006-03-31 at 14:59 +0200, Axel Czypionka wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>

>>>yapp, me to, this gcdmaster works good,
>>>more and more like gnome!
>>>

>>Does anybody know, if cds burned by gcdmaster
>>are compatibel to the "reed-book-standard" ?
>>

>i think you mean "Red book". they are.

...but i am not sure if i got it really done, i was moving the start/end
points of the tracks in ardour manually for the half of day yesterday,
but always i get a little different spaces between the tracks, so b.e. i
get 2 sec space between all the tracks, except between track 2 and 3 i
get 2.02 secs. if i chenge this, then somwhere else i get this, one
"level" lower, that is a 1.74 between the tracks.
i mean, is thiis exactly enough?

regards,
doc