[ardour-users] Files, created by Ardour, not recognized by anyother programm...

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at doink.com
Tue Mar 28 09:06:10 PST 2006

On 28 March 2006 at 11:49, Taybin Rutkin <taybin at earthlink.net> wrote:

> You won't want to go back to 0.99.x anyways once you've used
> ardour2.  It's already mucho improve-o. :)

I wasn't thinking of reverting to the 0.99.x version due to ardour
itself.  Rather, I'd be operating with two different systems, one of
which might need a distribution update to be able to run ardour2.
Knowing that I shouldn't count on being able to interoperate in both
directions, from the version sense, lets me plan my whole upgrade
path a bit better.

Thanks....

--
Kevin