[ardour-users] crash while recording automation

Dragan Noveski perodog at gmx.net
Fri Mar 10 12:34:59 PST 2006

<I have had no problem with any of my old sessions, re-opening and
<working on them in 0.99.2.

<the only issue i have is that when you export with a TOC it needs to
<be cleaned up by hand after export.

ok, that sounds good
there are following things, for me not clear enough to start updating:

1. on the ardour site i read that i need JACK 0.100, i have 0.99 installed
does it means jackd, libjack or libjack-dev, or all three of them?

2.samplerate 1.0 or later? on my mashine there is 0.11.2 and that is, as i
found the newest serie!, is that a mistake on ardour.org, someone an idea?

3.art_lgpl 2.3.16 is requiered, on my mashine i can find libart 2.3.17.1-is
the requiered thing?

the other stuff i already have installed or i downloaded it for installing

thanx in advance,
doc

--
Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer