[ardour-users] Export Question

Maluvia terakuma at imbris.net
Thu Mar 9 08:27:00 PST 2006

>What a strange issue. Could you post the .ardour file of the session in
>question so we can get to the bottom of it? If you feel uncomfortable
>sending the session file to the list, you can also email it directly to
>me off-list.
>
> Sampo

Actually, I am no longer sure exactly what happened.
We're going to go back through all the steps and reconstruct what we did
more carefully.
I now think it's likely that when we got silence we didn't have *any* of
the checkboxes checked in the export dialog, and when we got clipping, we
may have had *all* the checkboxes checked.

My husband says that the last time he exported, he just had the outs1&2
going to L&R respectively, and got *no* clipping. (This was without the
bus.)
The audio quality of the exported file is a separate issue - probably
nothing to be done about that.

Will try to clarify the issue when we've got time to do it again.

Thanks for the reply,
Maluvia