[ardour-users] keyboard shortcuts get disabled

Petter Sundlöf petter.sundlof at findus.dhs.org
Tue Mar 7 17:10:47 PST 2006

I think this just might be the old familiar window/area focus problem.
It's been around for a long time and doesn't require a restart to be
"fixed" -- if you alt-tab to some other windows, and/or make sure focus
isn't on an input field, you will regain the ability to use shortcut keys.

It is expected that this nastiness will go away in ardour2.