[ardour-users] Simplest way of doing sidechain ducking.

Neil Nelson xxx at mphmedia.net
Tue Jun 13 10:38:54 PDT 2006

Alex Polite,

Although I should warn that there is some risk in using the modified
plugins at

http://mphmedia.net/ladspa

in that I have modified Steve Harris' somewhat complex configure and
compile sequence whose details I am not familiar with, those plugins
will allow you to use them in Ardour directly without AMS. They work for
me and there are no error indications at present.

Neil
MPHMedia