[ardour-users] ineffective crossfade

Sampo Savolainen v2 at iki.fi
Tue Jul 18 12:54:22 PDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-07-18 at 13:43 -0500, Brett Clark wrote:
> Hm, im not sure.  I haven't changed it so its probably the default (15
> ms according to the documentation), but Ill check on it tonight after
> work.  Are you thinking that I may have it set wrong?  If so, then I can
> look at playing with different values for it.

You should try that. Remember that changing that option will not change
existing , only newly created crossfades will be affected. I tried
duplicating this issue but couldn't, so it could be related to the
signal in your session or options.

PS. When answering posts on a mailing list, you should always use "reply
all" so that the replies get sent to the whole list. I hope you don't
mind, but I sent this reply also to ardour-users.

--
Sampo Savolainen <v2 at iki.fi>