[ardour-users] what does DESTROY really do here?

Joseph Dell'Orfano fullgo at dellorfano.net
Sat Jan 28 17:10:32 PST 2006

It seems to me that you can split the region into 2 segments (i.e., at
the trim spot) and destroy the unwanted file (right click the unwanted
segment and click destroy which is on the bottom of the context menu).
This should remove the file from your disk as I understand it.

-Joe

Joseph Dell'Orfano <fullgo at dellorfano.net>